I- Presentation of the Site
Conformément aux dispositions de l’article 6 III-1 de la loi n°2004-575 du 21 juin 2004 pour la confiance dans l’économie numérique, nous vous informons que le présent site www.hydrao.com (ci-après « le Site ») est la propriété exclusive de la société Hydrao - Smart and Blue SAS, société par actions simplifiée au capital de 296 780 euros, immatriculée au Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Nanterre sous le numéro 814 127 148, dont le siège social est situé au 196, route des vignes, 38430 Moirans.
Responsable publication : HYDRAO - Smart & Blue – firstname.lastname@example.org
Le responsable publication est une personne physique ou une personne morale.
Webmaster : email@example.com
Hébergeur : OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
II- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The use of the site www.hydrao.com implies the full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of use described hereafter. These conditions of use are likely to be modified or completed at any time, the users of the site www.hydrao.com are thus invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, Smart & Blue may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance purposes. In such a case, Smart & Blue will make every effort to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention beforehand.
The website www.hydrao.com is regularly updated by Hydrao - Smart and Blue. In the same way, the legal mentions can be modified at any time: they are nevertheless imposed to the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to take note of them.
1. Purpose of the website
The Hydrao website (hereafter the " Website ") is an e-commerce website which offers for sale nudges & connected shower equipment and accessories to Internet users browsing the Website (hereafter the " Visitor(s) "). This Site is accessible via the Internet at the address www.hydrao.com/
2. Personal Data and Cookies
In France, personal data are protected by the law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, the law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
Smart & Blue collects personal information relating to the user only for the need of certain services offered by the site www.hydrao.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when he/she proceeds by himself/herself to their input. It is then specified to the user of the site www.hydrao.com the obligation or not to provide this information.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing the directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, of correction and opposition to the personal data relating to it, by carrying out its request in writing and signed, accompanied by a copy of the title of identity with signature of the holder of the document, by specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
3. Intellectual property and counterfeiting
3.1 The Site
The Site as well as any software necessarily used in connection with it may contain confidential information as well as data protected by intellectual property law. Thus, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights on the documents and any data of any nature contained in the website and each of the elements composing the website (images, illustrations, sounds, texts, graphic elements, charter...), including the software, databases and newsletters are the exclusive property of Hydrao (hereafter the " Content ").
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is forbidden, except with the prior written authorization of : Hydrao - Smart & Blue.
Any unauthorized use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
It is also forbidden to modify all or part of the Content and in particular the software or to use modified versions of the software in order to obtain unauthorized access to the service and to access the Site by any means other than the interface that is provided to the Visitor for this purpose.
It is reminded that the company Hydrao - Smart & Blue is the owner of the Hydrao brand and its logos.
The visitor recognizes the exclusive rights of Hydrao - Smart & Blue on the Hydrao brand and is forbidden to use it in any way and more generally to infringe on the intellectual property rights of Hydrao. Hydrao reserves the right to ask for damages in case of counterfeiting and more generally in case of infringement of its intellectual property rights. In the same way, the Visitor is forbidden to infringe upon the property rights, and in particular the intellectual property rights, that Hydrao - Smart & Blue could hold.
3.3. Hypertext links
The www.hydrao.com Web site contains a certain number of hypertext links towards other sites, set up with the authorization of HYDRAO - Smart & Blue. However, HYDRAO - Smart & Blue does not have the possibility to check the contents of the visited sites, and consequently will not assume any responsibility of this fact.
Any creation of links to the Hydrao - Smart & Blue website, any framing of the website, and more generally any use of an element composing the website, is subject to the prior and express authorization of Hydrao - Smart & Blue which can be revoked at any time at its sole discretion. Hydrao reserves the right to (i) ask for the deletion of any link to the website which would not have been, or would no longer be, authorized and (ii) to ask for damages as compensation for the prejudice suffered as a result.
4. Behaviour of Visitors
Each Visitor must use the Internet responsibly, with respect and courtesy towards the rights of other Internet users.
In this respect, the Visitor, when accessing the Site, is prohibited from
- ● upload to the Site, post, e-mail or transmit by any other means any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, contrary to accepted standards of behaviour, infringing on a person's privacy, including his or her right of personal portrayal, obnoxious or derogatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- ● upload, post, email or otherwise transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, "junk mail," "misleading information," "chain letters," or any other form of solicitation to the Site
- ● upload to the Site, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- ● disrupt or interrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate any requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of networks connected to the Site
- ● Attempt to interfere with the service of any user, host or network, including, but not limited to, exposing the Site to a virus, creating a flood, flooding the server, overloading the e-mail system, or forging any TCP/IP packet header information or any part of the header information in any e-mail;
- ● access data not intended for the Visitor or enter a server/account that the Visitor is not authorized to access;
- ● attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- ● Impersonate another person;
- ● carry out an activity or incite a third party to carry out an illegal activity or any other activity that would infringe the rights of Hydrao, its suppliers, partners, distributors, advertisers or any other Visitor;
- ● transmit or transfer (by any means whatsoever) information or software derived from the Site in particular to other countries or to certain foreign nationals in violation of a national or international law or regulation.
- ● Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, each Visitor agrees to comply with all local and international rules and procedures regarding online behavior and acceptable content, including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
- ● At any time and for any reason whatsoever, Hydrao - Smart & Blue can implement any means allowing to put an end, without prior notice, to the use of the website by the Visitor or to any of the services of Hydrao - Smart & Blue for any conduct violating these conditions of use, without prejudice to any damages that Hydrao - Smart & Blue reserves the right to claim from the Visitor in case of non-compliance with the present general conditions of use of the website.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet network, each Visitor commits to respecting all local and international rules and procedures relative to online behavior and acceptable content and notably all laws in force concerning the transmission of technical data.
At any time and for any reason whatsoever, Hydrao - Smart & Blue can implement any means to put an end, without prior notice, to the use of the website by the Visitor or to any of the services of Hydrao - Smart & Blue for any conduct violating these conditions of use.
5. Limitation of responsibility
5.1. Access and functioning of the website
Hydrao - Smart & Blue cannot be held responsible for indirect damages (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the website www.hydrao.com.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Smart & Blue reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content deposited in this space which would contravene the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. If need be, Hydrao - Smart and Blue also reserves the possibility of calling into question the civil and/or penal responsibility of the user, in particular in case of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photograph...).
Hydrao - Smart & Blue reserves the right to modify and update the General Conditions of Use without prior notice. In order to be informed of these possible modifications, Hydrao - Smart & Blue advises the Visitor to reread the GTU regularly. The use of the website will be subject to the GCU in force at the time of the use.
In the event that one of the clauses of the present GTU would be null and void due to a change in legislation, regulations or by a court decision, this would not affect the validity and the respect of the other clauses of the GTU.
6.3. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present GTU are subject to French law. Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.hydrao.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Grenoble.
INFORMATION ON THE ONLINE SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 14 PARAGR. 1 OF THE RLL (ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION):
The European Commission allows consumers to resolve disputes online on one of its platforms, in accordance with art. 14 par. 1 of the RLL. The platform (https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=FR) acts as a site where consumers can try to settle out-of-court disputes arising from the purchase of goods or services online.
For any information, you can contact the Customer Service at 07 68 33 85 70 from France, or +33 07 68 33 85 70 from abroad, during the opening hours of the Customer Service indicated in the "Assistance" section of the Site.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.